Click on the type of model above for details
|We have received numerous enquiries for homes and lodges, of a smaller size, but still retaining the key attributes of our larger homes. In the Scotia Range, we believe that we succeed in providing this. This range meets and exceeds the standards set down for permanent homes, and are very robustly constructed. Quality is a much misused word, but we believe that we can more than give due justice to it in the Scotia Range.
If you wish to receive a Price List for the Scotia Range, please complete the Enquiry Form within the ‘Contact Us’ section, and choose whether you would like it sent to you by email or surface mail (UK only).
|Among the key features are :-
- Western Red Cedar Cladding
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings
- Feature Glazing
- Covered Veranda's Standard
- Fitted Kitchens (To 'Mountain')
- White Goods Included (To 'Mountain')
- High Insulation
- Engineered Timber Pine Doors (To 'Mountain')
Mountain Specification - Diagramatic